Thursday, May 11, 2006

Thank goodness for big bird, and caffeine.

Yesterday we took the kids to the zoo, after my dr's appt., and they had a blast. However on the way home baby fell asleep, and slept straight thru, until 6 am today. I feel like a zombie (brrrrrrrrrrrrrains!), and there on the TV is big bird trying to keep my toddler busy (with mixed results, but hey I appreciate the effort). Today I have a meeting at school which I need to be coherent for, so at least for today I've stopped my caffeine reduction plan, and am happily drinking a 2 ltr of diet soda, so I can wake up. I may go back to starbucks later for more caffeine. I'm really hoping that once class starts things will hit an even pace.

1 Comments:

At 3:00 PM, Blogger rebecca said...

HAHAHAHAHA - think carefully about that. you might want to reserve hope just yet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home