Thursday, January 12, 2006

Nyquil induced haze

First of all I really don't like medication, I have a low tolerance to any number of "may cause drowsiness" pills and as a result, I try to avoid them at all costs. Now that I think about it, it takes almost no liquor to get me loopy either, 1/3rd glass of wine and my ability to walk is greatly diminished. After a week of sick children, peaking with the baby vomiting a sippy full of strawberry milk all over the car yesterday, mommy has the flu too. So I gave in and took the cold/flu meds.... And now I feel so out of my head. I can't figure out why on earth people take drugs to purposely feel this way, my mind is alert and buzzing while my body's shutting down, or my mind's a lump and I'm too awake to fall asleep. Since this is my last day off for awhile, I feel like I *should* get something done, but I lack the energy, to go refill my tea cup. I grabbed a new book on gardening at the library, and it has a lot of good ideas, and I should be planning the garden, but instead I sit here lump-like in my haze.

1 Comments:

At 9:29 PM, Blogger rebecca said...

ack...this does not sound fun. Hope you guys are better by now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home