Sunday, January 08, 2006

Mommy, wiper of snot

Well colds have hit the daycare, all the kids have stuffy noses. Yes I know in theory that just because 1 kid has a cold they all don't have to catch it, but in reality they do. Everybody has their own cup/plate/fork color to stop them from sharing germs, and hand washing after using the potty is done, but to no avail, they're still kids that spend time tougher, and the germs still happen. So far I'm fine, and I plan to keep it that way, but mat's sniffily too, so yet again I'm the last one standing. So I'm passing out gallons of orange juice.

1 Comments:

At 2:52 PM, Blogger rebecca said...

Nikolai's been sick for 6 weeks straight. I believe this is the third virus that's made its way through the daycare. One day he will stop coughing...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home