Thursday, May 18, 2006

Birthday cakes



Cooking equals love, at least in this house. We hit 100 yesterday, which mean it's time to say goodbye to the oven for a few months. Today I'm baking up Evan's Birthdaycakes (he's having 2 small cakes instead of 1 big one), Matt's muffins (to munch on the way to work in the car), and then no baking till next week. I really have to find a way to post pics on here (Becca I think I need step by step help on this one), so you can see these cakes I do for the kids. For Erik's birthday last month I made a "spiny catapillar" cake that stood up inchworm style, and the kids would NOT eat it, they thought it was wormie from spongebob..... so today is baking day for the week (in winter I bake something almost every day). In July I'll make Steve his sugar-free raspberry cheesecake for his birthday. If shipping wasn't so tricky I'd mail Becca a cake too.

2 Comments:

At 1:43 PM, Blogger rebecca said...

I'm happy to provide picture support. But only if you also post pictures of the bunnies.

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger Chris said...

You're as rabbit fixiated as Elmer Fudd.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home