Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Vacation

Summer session is over, Grades will be posted in a few days, and I have the rest of the month off work. Feels good to get a break. No school for the kids in Aug, I'm letting them play video games, build legos and just be kids. Tomorrow me & the boys go on a "mini" vacation, I rented a cabin in the woods nearby for 2 nights, and we're going to do some nature walks and such in the much cooler temps up there. I rather enjoyed my art class, and I got good grades in nutrition, but I can honestly say, I still have no clue what to eat now any more than I did then. I've packed my camera and researchable batteries for the trip, I'm hoping for photos of, I dunno squirrels or something.

1 Comments:

At 9:35 PM, Blogger rebecca said...

so...photos??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home